To install Virtual Serial Port Driver, accomplish a few simple steps:
- Download the latest version of Virtual Serial Port Driver at:
- Double-click the file to start the installation process.
- Click “Next” to continue with the installation.
- Please, carefully read the License Agreement. If you agree with all License terms, select the “I accept the agreement” radio button, and click “Next” to continue:
- Select the destination location for VSPD and click “Next” to continue:
- Choose the start menu folder where the program’s shortcuts will be created, and click “Next” to continue:
- Tick the respective boxes if you want to create a desktop shortcut and/or a Quick Launch shortcut, and click “Next” to continue:
- Now when all the settings are customized, click the “Install” button to proceed with the installation process:
- Once the installation is over, click the “Finish” button:
If the “Launch Virtual Serial Port Driver 10” option was ticked, Virtual Serial Port Driver will start immediately. If not, go to the Start menu→Programs and find the launcher there, or double-click the shortcut created on the desktop to launch Virtual Serial Port Driver.
Note: During installation, the following dialog may appear due to certain Windows security features:
Click the “Install” button and then proceed with Virtual Serial Port Driver installation. You can also tick the “Always trust software from “Electronic Team, Inc” checkbox if you don’t want to get such warnings in future when installing other software by Electronic Team.