To share one real port among multiple applications with a Virtual COM Port PRO, perform the following steps:
1. Select a real port for sharing.
2. Choose applications that will get shared access to the port and set their custom rights. To do this, specify the full path to each application and click the "Set custom rights" button.
3. Set the access rights by toggling "Read", "Write", and "Control" options for each app.
4. In case you modify access rights, click "Set custom rights" to apply changes.
5. Note: when sharing a real port between several applications, ports on both sides of a connection are the main ones.
6. Now, click the "Add share" button to create a bundle. The bundle will automatically appear in the Bundle tree.